Pages

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

formerly:

formerly: becoming God's gift.... all content has been moved to the new address! come join us over there.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

a lovely home

I have created a page [for my convenient reference] that I thought I would share as an encouragement [and possible inspiration] for your own efforts at keeping a tidy [somewhat clean] home... it is tailored to my personal home and family, but I would be more than happy to email a copy emptied of our chores so you can fill it in.

There are many [free] printables and blogs and websites dedicated to helping you organize your chaos and keep it under control. I am in no way trying to compete! there is no way I could. {smiles} but sometimes I just need to see something just one more way before it clicks in my own brain.




You should be able to click on the pictures to see them larger. These are pages I print and hang on my refrigerator for the week. I know there are also all these free apps and digital ways to keep track of your chores [those who know me may be surprised that I do not use them!], but for some reason having an actual piece of paper that I mark on with a pen helps me stay focused.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by!
Thank you for taking time to say HI or share a thought. It's nice to know someone is out there {smiles}, and comments are always appreciated.