Pages

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

formerly:

formerly: becoming God's gift.... all content has been moved to the new address! come join us over there.

Monday, January 2, 2012

ideas

I have had a request for some tips on child training. As inadequate as we are, the Lord has allowed my husband and I to learn much from Godly influences [parents, pastors, books, friends] and these are the places we have started and seen results in our home. So I will share them with you as tips of blessings and [hopefully] inspiration!


This series will begin this Thursday and will continue periodically as posts are finished. Some topics will be purely spiritual. others will be more about training techniques that have worked for us.

I pray you will be encouraged and blessed and share your own tips in the comments of these posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by!
Thank you for taking time to say HI or share a thought. It's nice to know someone is out there {smiles}, and comments are always appreciated.