Pages

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

formerly:

formerly: becoming God's gift.... all content has been moved to the new address! come join us over there.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

:1-6

O LORD, 
thou hast searched me, 
and known me.
  Thou knowest my down sitting 
and mine uprising, 
thou understandest my thought afar off.

Thou compassest my path 
and my lying down, 
and art acquainted
with all my ways. 


For there is not a word in my tongue,
 but, lo, 
O LORD, 
thou knowest it altogether. 
 Thou hast beset me behind and before, 
and laid thine hand upon me.
 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; 
it is high, 
I cannot attain unto it.
Psalm 139

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by!
Thank you for taking time to say HI or share a thought. It's nice to know someone is out there {smiles}, and comments are always appreciated.