Pages

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

formerly:

formerly: becoming God's gift.... all content has been moved to the new address! come join us over there.

Monday, November 26, 2012

reminder

We got our tree and other decorations put up this weekend. {YEAH}

Here are some photos of last year's new ornaments. I am not sure what we may do this year. I am also searching for a simple idea for the girls to do for their classmates.

Thanksgiving was nice and quiet. My husband ended up ill with whatever crazy stuff I had the week before... but the rest of us had a fun Friday with friends.

I have begun using my new facebook page... I do hope you will join me there!

And don't forget that my blog will be moving the first of the New Year! I am excited to be launching with designing31! I hope you will sign up to receive updates and join me there also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by!
Thank you for taking time to say HI or share a thought. It's nice to know someone is out there {smiles}, and comments are always appreciated.