Pages

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

formerly:

formerly: becoming God's gift.... all content has been moved to the new address! come join us over there.

Monday, October 1, 2012

coming soon

I am so excited!!

Have you ever had a dream that you thought would always remain just that?

Me too. 

One of those was having an online business....


and guess what?!


I am making plans for exactly that!


coming January 1, 2013
will be launched!
At first, it will just be a transfer of my blog, which will continue as now. Then throughout the spring and summer I will [prayerfully] begin selling t-shirt dresses like these as well as other hand-crafted/personally-stitched items and downloadable files {flyers, brochures, invitations and more!} ... all custom designed for you.

This  idea has been a prayer and a work-in-progress for several years... and I am giving God all the glory!

2 comments:

I am so glad you stopped by!
Thank you for taking time to say HI or share a thought. It's nice to know someone is out there {smiles}, and comments are always appreciated.