Pages

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

formerly:

formerly: becoming God's gift.... all content has been moved to the new address! come join us over there.

Monday, March 5, 2012

{Esther} the lady "come for such a time as this"

Darlene [author of The Good Wife's Guide (my review)] from Time-Warp-Wife is beginning a 3 week series on the book of Esther today. 

I am excited! Esther is my oldest girl's middle name because she is my absolute favorite lady in the Bible. such courage and wisdom. 

    So, read Esther 1 and click over to Darlene's blog for some insightful thoughts and questions. I am looking forward to reading through this book and her blog posts this month [on my favorite book... during the month of my birthday! what an awesome gift.]

I pray this is a BLESSED Monday for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by!
Thank you for taking time to say HI or share a thought. It's nice to know someone is out there {smiles}, and comments are always appreciated.