Pages

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

formerly:

formerly: becoming God's gift.... all content has been moved to the new address! come join us over there.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

mediterranean chicken

our supper one evening last week:

 4 chicken breast [not even thawed!]
1 small can stewed tomatoes + 
1/2 cup green olives--pureed
1/2 cup water
on high for 4 hours
or low for 6 hours
[in a slow-cooker]
YUM
green bean sauteed 
with garlic and ginger and bacon bits
our FAVORITE way to eat them!
pasta tossed with excess sauce from chicken
 serve chicken and sauce over pasta
with green beans on the side

=
SUCCESS 
this plate belongs to my pickiest eater!
and then she had MORE

Sometimes when I grab the camera at supper, one of my girls will ask: Mommy, why are you taking a picture of our food? 

I just laugh and say I'm gonna share it on the blog. Then they laugh. They think it is funny that I show people pictures of our food. 

What does your family say when you take pictures of odd things?


linked at:

1 comment:

  1. My heart is quite blessed after reading through your thoughts, musings, etc. :). Thank you Lord, for all you are doing, have done, in our daughter's heart and life.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by!
Thank you for taking time to say HI or share a thought. It's nice to know someone is out there {smiles}, and comments are always appreciated.