Pages

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

formerly:

formerly: becoming God's gift.... all content has been moved to the new address! come join us over there.

Friday, August 19, 2011

a price above rubies .2

*[But we are at war FOR him!
to keep him.]*

...so that he shall have no need of spoil.
Proverbs 31:11b
The term spoil carries a negative connotation. There are many ways to describe it, but I love concise definitions. Spoil: an excessive gain at the expense of another [most commonly used in reference to war].  *[Are we at war with our husband? I certainly hope not!]*


If his heart is safely trusting in me then he can be content with the life we have
-and not 'need spoil' from 'out there'--wherever that is. Now, I realize that his contentment truly lies in his own relationship with the Lord, but much of how a man views his life rests in his wife. The more I am the wife God wants me to be - the woman He created me to be - the more my husband can be the man God created him to be. 

{it is CAUSE and EFFECT}



Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. 
Proverbs 31:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by!
Thank you for taking time to say HI or share a thought. It's nice to know someone is out there {smiles}, and comments are always appreciated.