Pages

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

formerly:

formerly: becoming God's gift.... all content has been moved to the new address! come join us over there.

Monday, October 11, 2010

sharing others. {1}

While perusing the link-up over at Raising Homemakers I came across two particular posts that I would like to share with you. There are many great posts over there. So, check it out for yourself!


post 1: Being a partner vs Being a helpmeet by Anne at I Live in an Ant bed. 
I have also read the book she recommends, and it helped cement some things in my own heart about what it means to be the wife God created me to be. Anne shares her heart here. Thank you, Anne.


post 2: Are You Distracted & Distant or Making Your Home A Haven? by Courtney at Women Living Well. She is taking the month of October and suggesting a different area of our lives each week that we can focus on to make our home a haven for our family - this post is the first week. I often light a candle-especially during the fall and winter months. But I am working to incorporate saying a prayer for my family each time I notice the flame. What a wonderful idea! Thank you, Courtney.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by!
Thank you for taking time to say HI or share a thought. It's nice to know someone is out there {smiles}, and comments are always appreciated.