Pages

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

formerly:

formerly: becoming God's gift.... all content has been moved to the new address! come join us over there.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

having quiet time

While perusing the blog world this afternoon, I came across this post. I think it could be helpful to more than myself, so I am linking to it. I have not read everything this lady says, but this post was good.

Leave a comment and let me know how you have morning quiet time with small children. I often find it challenging. And now that the 2 younger ones are rarely napping- or even staying in bed, that time is pretty much out of the question also.

1 comment:

  1. Mornings are pretty crazy for me too. The nice quiet evenings, with all of the children tucked into bed, seem to work best for me :o)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by!
Thank you for taking time to say HI or share a thought. It's nice to know someone is out there {smiles}, and comments are always appreciated.